Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekend Run

The weather is supposed to be sunny & dry all weekend. This will give me a chance to run without getting wet from any rain. I have particular routes I run over the weekend. I go in one direction on Saturday and another direction on Sunday. Both add up to 7 miles in distance. With these 2 training runs, I will have 35 miles of running under my feet this week. I call this, "My Winter Training." I don't think I'll be running any races for the next few months though. I don't like the cold weather. Yet I plan to keep on training for the upcoming year. And I do it most of all to try and stay healthy. It is an important part of my life. The sun is rising and sometimes the most difficult part of the training is just putting the exercise clothes on. Now that I've had breakfast, I'm ready to go.